Ruslan Kurchenko, Sfdc-Lax project author, joins us to talk about Salesforce open source and development environment setup.
- Ruslan’s self-introduction
- The big picture of open source in the Salesforce community
- Popular Salesforce open source projects
- Lightning Component development
- Ruslan’s popular SFDC-Lax project
- Using open-source code in Salesforce production orgs
- Several cool open source projects under our radar
- Difference development environment comparison
- Ruslan’s Twitter handler
- Lax article series by Ruslan
- jetforcer plugin for Salesforce development
If you enjoy this podcast, please reach me out to let me know your thoughts or simply say Hello. My (Xi’s) contact info:
Take care, until next time :)!