Eric Dreshfield, who guests to talk about Salesforce Community-Led Events, is a Salesforce MVP, the founder of Midwest Dreamin’, the leader of Southern Indiana Salesforce Administrators Group
Work-wise, Eric is the VP-Delivery at ITequality.
- Eric’s introduction, which I did on his behalf 🙂
- How did Eric come up with the idea of hosting Midwest Dreamin’
- What has Eric experienced by arranging the first event
- What is the difference between Salesforce running and community-let events?
- What is Salesforce company’s role in the community-led events?
- The detailed schedule of the recent Midwest Dreamin’ event
- The effort Eric is spending on arranging the events
- Why would Eric do all these arranging activities again and again?
- What benefits does Eric gain from all these arranging events
- Eric’s experience in the new company – ITequality
If you enjoy this podcast, please reach me out to let me know your thoughts or simply say Hello. My (Xi’s) contact info:
Take care, until next time :)!