Chris Peterson, who joins to talk about Apex language, is the Director of Product Management for Apex in Salesforce.
- What is the responsibility of Chris’ team?
- How does Chris and the team collect working items?
- Is the idea exchange a good channel for developers to submit wishes?
- How does the team implement, test, rollback new features? The internal hammer tool
- We talk about the story before and after the new Apex compiler, and what new features the new compiler brings to developers.
- What is the language server and how does it support LWC and Apex?
- Is a local Apex compiler viable?
- What is the new evergreen platform and how does it work in principle?
- Why does Chris think the evergreen platform is also good for Apex?