Chris Peterson, who joins to talk about Apex language, is the Director of Product Management for Apex in Salesforce.
- Is the Apex team currently working on the language expressiveness?
- Is it a good idea that Salesforce supports some good open-source libraries in the ecosystem?
- Shall Apex add features to distinguish various types of Apex tests, such as unit test, integration test, large volume data test, bulkification test, etc.?
- Apex team’s working effort to have better meta-data coverage
- Chris’ tips on writing good Apex tests
- Is better mocking in Apex test needed by developers?
- What is the new Apex transaction finalizer?
- Discuss several ideas to support the open-source community