Ankit Taneja, who joins to talk about Salesforce freelancing, is the content producer at Forcepreneur.com, founder of BlazeNewTrail.com, an active trailblazer in the Ohana, and of course a Salesforce freelancer.
- Ankit’s self-introduction
- Ankit shares What freelancers actually do in their jobs
- How to start as a freelancer job?
- What Skillsets are required for freelancers?
- Why would Ankit want to be a full-stack freelancer?
- When is it a good time to be a freelancer?
- How to acquire clients at the beginning?
- How to excel and stand out in the freelancing competition?
- What are the pros and cons of a freelancer according to Ankit’s experience?
- Ankit’s online Salesforce job-hunting site – blazenewtrail.com
- Speaking the local language as a freelancer
- Ankit’s new podcast Forcepreneur – interview entrepreneur in the Salesforce ecosystem
- Ankit’s LinkedIn
- Ankit’s Twitter
- Ankit’s online Salesforce job-hunting site
- Ankit’s new podcast – Forcepreneur
Video Teaser on Salesforce Freelancing
If you enjoy this podcast, please reach me out to let me know your thoughts or simply say Hello. My (Xi’s) contact info:
Take care, until next time :)!