Robert C. Martin (Uncle Bob) is the co-founder of cleancoders.com, author of several very popular books including clean code, public speaker, idol of many programmers.
Uncle Bob joins to talk about clean coder, programming professionalism, the future of programming, lisp and Clojure, and the recommended reading books, etc.
This episode is sponsored by FormAssembly.
22 Ways to Use FormAssembly for Remote Work Success – Learn how to streamline remote work processes with FormAssembly’s all-in-one form builder and data collection platform
Go to getclayton.com/salesforceway or use the code SALESFORCEWAY to get one month free. The offer expires on October, 31st 2020.
- [Book] Clean Coder
- [Blog] Uncle Bob’s personal blog
- [Site] Clean Coder site with programming videos
- [Video] The future of programming
- [Book] Uncle Bob recommended books
- [Video] Teaching videos for SICP book