Abhinav Gupta, who joins to talk about Future of Development on Salesforce 360 Platform, is a Salesforce Architect and Salesforce MVP, the Founder of Concretio Apps Company.
This episode is sponsored by Copado.
Copado is the first Salesforce Delivery Management solution and the #1 native DevOps platform for Salesforce.
Copado DevOps 360 is the first Salesforce Delivery Management application, enabling you to measure the performance of your Salesforce implementation.
- Abhinav’s self-introduction
- The first-ever Virtual Dreamin’ event
- Discuss the Salesforce platform megatrend – low code
- The growing Salesforce marketplace for declarative tools, such as flows
- Salesforce customer 360 platform – more new Salesforce clouds are launching
- Discussion on the developer’s career path
- How do developers learn declarative tools?
- Developer’s business mindset
- Code v.s. Low code balance challenge
- Abhinav’s Twitter
- Concretio Apps company site
- Flow solutions section in AppExchange Marketplace
- Keir Bowden’s blog post – Before Save Flows and Apex Triggers
Video Teaser on Salesforce 360 Platform
If you enjoy this podcast, please reach me out to let me know your thoughts or simply say Hello. My (Xi’s) contact info:
Take care, until next time :)!