Abhinav Gupta, who joins to talk about Future of Development on Salesforce 360 Platform, is a Salesforce Architect and Salesforce MVP, the Founder of Concretio Apps Company.
This episode is sponsored by Copado.
Copado is the first Salesforce Delivery Management solution and the #1 native DevOps platform for Salesforce.
Copado DevOps 360 is the first Salesforce Delivery Management application, enabling you to measure the performance of your Salesforce implementation.
- Abhinav’s self-introduction
- The first-ever Virtual Dreamin’ event
- Discuss the Salesforce platform megatrend – low code
- The growing Salesforce marketplace for declarative tools, such as flows
- Salesforce customer 360 platform – more new Salesforce clouds are launching
- Discussion on the developer’s career path
- How do developers learn declarative tools?
- Developer’s business mindset
- Code v.s. Low code balance challenge
- Abhinav’s Twitter
- Concretio Apps company site
- Flow solutions section in AppExchange Marketplace
- Keir Bowden’s blog post – Before Save Flows and Apex Triggers