David Masri is Salesforce Architect, Data Architect, 9x Salesforce Certified, Certified Google Data Engineer, Director of Professional Services at Plative.
David joins to talk about the difference between Salesforce data migration and integration, their best practices, record locking issue among many other points from his book.
This episode is sponsored by FormAssembly.
22 Ways to Use FormAssembly for Remote Work Success – Learn how to streamline remote work processes with FormAssembly’s all-in-one form builder and data collection platform
- David’s LinkedIn
- David’s book – Developing Data Migrations and Integrations with Salesforce – Patterns and Best Practices
- David’s personal blog
- David’s data locking article 1
- David’s data locking article 2
- Best Practices for Deployments with Large Data Volumes
- Managing Lookup Skew in Salesforce to Avoid Record Lock Exceptions
- The Salesforce Bulk API: Maximizing Parallelism and Throughput Performance
- Force.com Record Locking Cheatsheet
- Salesforce API Series: Fast Parallel Data Loading with the Bulk API Webinar