Mark Seemann, who joins to talk about Functional Programming and Haskell, is a self-employed programmer and software architect, book author, PluralSight author, public conference speaker, Humane Code Video author in Cleancoders.com.
- Why does Mark move from C# to F# and Haskell?
- What is a pure function?
- Why is pure function friendly?
- Why is Haskell suitable for learning Functional Programming?
- The importance of Immutability
- Dynamic v.s. Static typed functional programming languages
- Haskell language
- Mark’s Twitter
- Mark’s PluralSight courses
- Mark’s personal blog
- Mark’s Humane Code Videos
- Book – Dependency Injection Principles, Practices, and Patterns