Mohith Shrivastava, who shares Salesforce managed package challenges, is a Salesforce MVP, 3-Salesforce-book Author, Lightning Champion, Trailhead TrailBlazer,20X Salesforce Certified, active contributor at stack overflow
- Mohith’s self-introduction
- Comparing developing solution for one org and creating Salesforce manage package
- How does the CPU governor limits impact ISV packages?
- How do other governor limits impact ISV packages?
- How do ISVs debug issues in the customer’s environment?
- What are the several fundamental ISV design principles according to Mohith?
- Namespace challenges
- 2nd Generation Packaging for both consulting firms and ISVs
Outro Music on Salesforce Managed Package
The Goonies – NES game music
If you enjoy this podcast, please reach me out to let me know your thoughts or simply say Hello. My (Xi’s) contact info:
Take care, until next time :)!