Lorenzo Frattini, who joins to talk about Salesforce technical debt, is a London-based Salesforce CTA and the founder of Clayton, a code analysis SaaS that specializes in vulnerability scanning and code quality for Salesforce.
- Lorenzo’s self-introduction and his play-by-play video
- What is the content of the technical debt handbook released by Clayton?
- Why is it difficult to have technical debt under full control and what shall we developers do about it?
- Number 1 cause of technical debt – Test data factory – according to the handbook
- Number 2 cause – dummy tests
- The risk factors for accumulating technical debt
- Lorenzo’s Linkedin
- Lorenzo’s Twitter
- The technical debt handbook released by Clayton
- Clayton company home page
- Lorenzo’s play-by-play – Automated Code Analysis in Salesforce
Video Teaser on Salesforce Technical Debt
Buoy Base Galaxy – Super Mario Galaxy