Jason Lantz, who joins to talk about CumulusCI – A Salesforce automation tool, is the Sr. Director, Release Engineering at Salesforce.org.
This episode is sponsored by FormAssembly.
FormAssembly and Salesforce eBook – Find out how FormAssembly helps Salesforce customers optimize their data collection.
This episode is sponsored by Clayton.
Go to Clayton website, request a demo or use the chat service by telling “salesforceway” code to receive free one month Secure Development Essentials.
- Jason’s self-introduction
- Jason talks about what is CumulusCI
- What is the configuration layer in CumulusCI?
- The other three layers: key-chain, task, and flow layers
- How to understand CumulusCI from a beginner point of view?
- Does CumulusCI work for enterprise developers with repositories other than Github?
Video Teaser on CumulusCI
If you enjoy this podcast, please reach me out to let me know your thoughts or simply say Hello. My (Xi’s) contact info:
Take care, until next time :)!