Separation of Concerns is a principle that all software engineer needs to learn. In his book, Force.com Enterprise Architecture, Andy Fawcett talks a lot about this principle and illustrates how to use it in the Salesforce solution. Hopefully it is useful for you to listen to our discussion :).
- – Andy’s introduction
- – When to and when not to use SoC
- – What is SoC and examples in the physical world
- – SoC original pattern from Martin Fowler and SoC ported into Salesforce
- – Fflib open source project and Andy’s book – Force.com Enterprise Architecture
- – SoC at different abstracted layers
- – Being a solution oriented programmer