Aidan Harding joins to talk about Nebula Core, a Salesforce Apex functional programming Library, an open-source project published by Nebula Consulting company.
Aidan is a senior Salesforce consultant and developer.
- Aidan’s self-introduction and the Nebula core open-source library including Salesforce functional programming feature
- Feature 1 – Cached way to retrieve record type information
- Feature 2 – the functional programming part in the lazy iterator
- Feature 3 – the lazy part in the lazy iterator
- Feature 4 – Sobject index
- Feature 5 – Custom metadata type-driven logger
- Aidan’s Twitter
- Aidan’s LinkedIn
- Nebula Core repository
- Blog thread about Feature 2 – Apex functional programming
- Lazy iterator sample code
- Video – Aidan recommended Lazy evaluation talk
Video Teaser on Nebula Core Library
Shadow of Ninja – FC/NES Game.
If you enjoy this podcast, please reach me out to let me know your thoughts or simply say Hello. My (Xi’s) contact info:
Take care, until next time :)!