Keir Bowden, one of the first Salesforce CTAs, joins to talk about Salesforce CLI.
Keir is also the author of the Visualforce Development Cookbook, five-time Salesforce Developer MVPs, and the CTO at BrightGen.
Main Points on Salesforce CLI
- Discussion about Keir’s Visualforce book
- Introduction about Keir’s play-by-play on the same topic
- How did Keir learn Salesforce CLI?
- What was the developer experience preceding CLI?
- Can we use CLI with regular static orgs?
- Extending CLI with scripts and plugins
- Keir shares two typical challenges of using scratch org
- Keir’s Mentz program to help people learn better coding
- Discussion about how to create and distribute plugins
- How does VSCode Salesforce official plugin use CLI?
- What are the things that can still be improved?
- Keir’s DreamForce 19 talk – Testing UI with Selenium and NodeJs
- Keir’s Linkedin
- Keir’s twitter
- Keir’s play-by-play videos on Salesforce CLI
- Keir’s famous Bob Buzzard blog
- Keir’s Medium blog
- Keir’s Mentz – developer mentoring program
Tristram Village – Diablo I & II
If you enjoy this podcast, please reach me out to let me know your thoughts or simply say Hello. My (Xi’s) contact info:
Take care, until next time :)!