- We start with Ben’s self-introduction and how we connected in LinkedIn
- We talk about why it is a good idea that Salesforce developers have a good relationship with Salesforce recruiters?
- Ben considers it is important for Salesforce developers to talk to a trustful Salesforce recruiter about the salary requirement based on skills, and there are many other factors in addition to the salary.
- Ben shares the typical recruiting business model by using the UK and Australia as examples. By understanding the business model, we are more clear on the recruiters’ incentives.
- Ben shares his major frustration on his recruiting activities.
- When should a Salesforce developer switch from employee to a contractor?
- Why is it difficult for Ben to find a Salesforce developer with a good software engineering background?
- Ben thinks it might not be a good idea for all developers to go after the CTA role.
- What does Ben think about the importance of soft skills?
- In Ben’s opinion, developers should have opinions and be open for communication
- The fact that tech lead who can manage teams are demanded in the market
- What Salesforce developer should do prior to talking to Salesforce recruiters?
- Ben’s LinkedIn
- Ben’s Twitter
- Talent hub homepage
- Talent hub talk
- Talent hub TV
- Xi’s career solo talk (episode 20)
Video Teaser on Salesforce Recruiters
If you enjoy this podcast, please reach me out to let me know your thoughts or simply say Hello. My (Xi’s) contact info:
Take care, until next time :)!