Mark Seemann, who joins to talk about SOLID principles, is a self-employed programmer and software architect, book author, PluralSight author, public conference speaker, Humane Code Video author in Cleancoders.com.
This episode is sponsored by Copado.
Copado is the first Salesforce Delivery Management solution and the #1 native DevOps platform for Salesforce.
Copado DevOps 360 is the first Salesforce Delivery Management application, enabling you to measure the performance of your Salesforce implementation.
- What coding problems does SOLID solve?
- Single Responsibility Principle (SRP)
- Open-Closed Principle (OCP)
- Liskov Substitution Principle (LSP)
- Interface Segregation Principle (ISP)
- Dependency Inversion Principle (DIP)
- Mark’s Twitter
- Mark’s SOLID course (PluralSight)
- Mark’s PluralSight courses
- Mark’s personal blog
- Mark’s Humane Code Videos
- Book – Dependency Injection Principles, Practices, and Patterns
If you enjoy this podcast, please reach me out to let me know your thoughts or simply say Hello. My (Xi’s) contact info:
Take care, until next time :)!