Our guest Ari is an experienced quality and automation engineer. He spent time sitting with me on educating how quality engineering can contribute in our Salesforce development, and what specific challenges are exposed in the context of Salesforce environment.
- Ari’s introduction and job
- What Does a QE do in a project?
- A typical setup in a Salesforce development project?
- What are the benefits QA brings to the project?
- Discussions on interesting tools such as Jenkins, CCI, Atlassian tools, Robot framework…
- What challenges does Salesforce development introduce? (unstable Scratch org, creating UI testing for lightning UI…)
If you enjoy this podcast, please reach me out to let me know your thoughts or simply say Hello. My (Xi’s) contact info:
Take care, until next time :)!
Glad to see CumulusCI is mentioned here. Just in case anyone is curious where it is being used, we use it for NPSP everyday: https://github.com/SalesforceFoundation/NPSP
Hi Julian, glad to hear you are also using it! We will publish a dedicated episode for CumulusCI in the near future. Stay tuned :)!