Our guest Ari is an experienced quality and automation engineer. He spent time sitting with me on educating how quality engineering can contribute in our Salesforce development, and what specific challenges are exposed in the context of Salesforce environment.
- Ari’s introduction and job
- What Does a QE do in a project?
- A typical setup in a Salesforce development project?
- What are the benefits QA brings to the project?
- Discussions on interesting tools such as Jenkins, CCI, Atlassian tools, Robot framework…
- What challenges does Salesforce development introduce? (unstable Scratch org, creating UI testing for lightning UI…)