Matt Kaufman, who joins to talk about reusable web component, is 19x Certified, 3x Trailhead Ranger, Dreamforce Speaker, Book author, GDG Community Organizer, Chief Innovation Officer in MK Partners.
This episode is sponsored by FormAssembly.
22 Ways to Use FormAssembly for Remote Work Success – Learn how to streamline remote work processes with FormAssembly’s all-in-one form builder and data collection platform
- Matt’s Salesforce journey
- Why are reusability and extensibility important when working with front-end code?
- Component-driven mindset
- The inputs of custom web components – @api and targetConfig
- Between component communication
- The new lightning message service
- Building our own reusable component repositories
- Sell components in AppExchange
- LWC, Aura, VisualForce components