Paul Battison, Salesforce MVP, the COO at Cloudgalacticos, joins to talk about Salesforce Performance.
Paul is a Certified Platform Developer I, II, and all-around geek (Ruby, iOS, Android, Java, Node, etc.). Paul has a passion for technology and mathematics and applying them to help improve lives
- Paul and I start to talk a bit about performance in B2B and B2C platform
- Paul’s self-introduction and multiple roles
- The impact of governor limits on performance in Salesforce comparing to other platforms
- How did Paul use the Salesforce platform to process heavy AI modeling?
- Why do senior developers love governor limits?
- Paul talks about the performance in the front-end and the back-end.
- Paul talks about lazy load or bulk load in the front-end, and what are the pros and cons of both.
- Using Chrome Dev Tools for front-end performance troubleshooting.
- Our talk briefly touch the flow and process builder performance
- Paul talks about multiple performance points we can pay attention to on Apex
- Paul also shares the attitude of paying attention to performance and learning-related skills
- Paul’s twitter
- Paul’s LinkedIn
- Paul’s personal site
- Paul’s medium blog
- Paul’s YouTube Channel – CloudBites TV
- Paul’s Blog post – Other valuable thoughts on Salesforce performance
- Paul’s Video Talk – The Need for Speed: Building Performant Salesforce Applications
- Paul’s Video Talk – Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence for Salesforce Developers
- Good Day, Sir! Podcast and its slack community
Video Teaser On Salesforce Performance
Kakariko is Saved – The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess