Joey Chan, who joins to talk about contributing back to the Salesforce community, is ranking #1 in AppExchange developers, Philippines User Group Leader, Founder and Solutions Architect of Cloud Jedi Solutions Limited.
- Joey ranks 1st in AppExchange developer community
- Is Joey paid to contribute to the community?
- Why does Joey contribute while knowing it is unpaid work?
- What benefit did Joey receive in the first couple of years?
- Joey’s 5-year goal after college graduation and how did he achieved the goal
- How did Joey attract his first customer?
- How do Joey and his team work for the customers remotely?
- When did Joey shift from a regular job to working for the US-based customer, and what has changed due to this?
- Joey’s recommendation for listeners on this topic
Video Teaser – the Salesforce community
If you enjoy this podcast, please reach me out to let me know your thoughts or simply say Hello. My (Xi’s) contact info:
Take care, until next time :)!