Aidan Harding, who joins to talk about Object-Oriented Thinking, is a senior developer and Technology Director at Nebula Consulting Ltd.
- OO language in the 1990s
- SOLID principles
- Inheritance and composition
- Talking about “reusing the code is not the reason to break things into objects”
- OO construction
- Related resources
- Aidan’s LinkedIn
- Aidan’s Twitter
- “Why every single element of SOLID is wrong” – Blog by Dan North
- “Semi-solid Principles” episode in the Two’s Complement Podcast
- Nebula Core – Apex Functional Programming episode
- Nebula Consulting Company that Aidan is working for
If you enjoy this podcast, please reach me out to let me know your thoughts or simply say Hello. My (Xi’s) contact info:
Take care, until next time :)!